Friday, October 18, 2013

Quinn's Birthday

Many of you already know that we were lucky enough to welcome Quinn Eric Burton in to this world Wednesday, October 16th at 4:41 pm.


We got to keep our little Angel on this earth with us for nearly an hour. He was so strong and fought so hard to spend some time with us but was always so at peace and never struggled. We will be eternally grateful. He was surrounded by family and loved for every second of it, and know he will continue to be long after.

We know that our sweet baby boy touched so many hearts. If you would like to come and celebrate Quinn's life and the miracle of him, we will be having an open memorial service this Saturday, October 19th at 11:00 am. It will be held in the chapel at Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 South Highland Drive, SLC 84106. In lieu of flowers, you can donate to the "Nicole Burton Donation" at any Zion's Bank. This will be used for medical bills/expenses and any extra we would love to donate to the Trisomy 18 foundation so that we can give a little bit of help to other families.

"Some people can say that they have never seen an Angel, I got to hold one in my arm's"




5 comments:

  1. Nicole! You are sucha strong person! Congrats on your little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got tears in my eyes reading this. I'm happy to see the joy in each of your faces as you shared this special time with your whole family. And I commend you for your choice to give this little angel an hour of life with his wonderful parents. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could give you a hug in person Nicole right now! I am crying as I type. Happy Birthday to your beautiful little angel- what a fighter and what amazing parents you are.
    Janet Bostrom

    ReplyDelete